Connecting to our . . . Core Values
Our core values are organized around three “key connections”:
- Connecting Up
- Connecting In
- Connecting Out
It is our desire that as we encourage one another to grow closer to Christ and connect with each other, that each attender of Verndale Alliance Church will actively exhibit these values in their daily lives.
- Worshiping Meaningfully -
- Equipping the Believers - Ephesians 4:14-15
- Depending on Prayer -
- Prioritizing time with God's people - Hebrews 10:24-25
- Participating in the life of the church Acts 2:42; 46
- Reaching the Lost -
- Tangibly, generously engaging with the needs of others - Phillipians 2:3-4
- Seeking to bring peace and encouragement to the lives of others Romans 14:19
The present church building was dedicated to service in December 2000, representing the fourth building dedicated to the Lord for the Verndale Alliance Church. Today’s ministries offer regular Sunday Worship, Sunday School classes for all ages, AWANA, as well as a variety of other Adult and Youth Ministries.
The Christian and Missionary Alliance Church of Verndale began with humble beginnings in 1938, when the first church building, at a cost of $443.88 was dedicated and the first service held.
Verndale Alliance Church is associated with the Northwestern District of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church.
We are a family.
Various Alliance members and workers explain what it means to be a part of the Alliance family.