Our History

The present church building was dedicated to service in December 2000, representing the fourth building dedicated to the Lord for the Verndale Alliance Church.  Today's ministries offer regular Sunday Worship, Sunday School classes for all ages, AWANA, as well as a variety of other Adult and Youth Ministries.

church   The Christian and Missionary Alliance Church of Verndale began with humble beginnings in 1938, when the first church building, at a cost of $443.88 was dedicated and the first service held.

Verndale Alliance Church is associated with the Northwestern District of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church.

Verndale Alliance Church 109 NW Brown Street Verndale, MN 56481 (218) 445-5619